Forum Index

 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   Join! (free) Join! (free)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Scabbie toons.
Page Previous  1, 2
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> The Howff
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
notanimby



Joined: 21 May 2009
Posts: 575


Location: South Of The River, Doon Inverclyde Way

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 8:39 pm    Post subject:  Reply with quote

Bern wrote:
Is this a sign of maturing or simply an awareness that the bad guys are in among us too often.    The bad guys were mostly always out of sight.   Now they are in your face.    

The innocent should never have to pay for crimes committed against them.    They good folks should never have to  pay out if their own pocket.  

My family are all over the place across the water and they notice that their quiet peaceful world is over.    Too much in your face aggression from folks that are travelling to call centers for W*** or are unemployed selfish wee nutters that are blood suckers   There are too many dissatisfied people taking their angst out on their neighbours for whatever reason.    

It looks like I've fell into the trap of thinking the negative outweighs the good.   I've not.   See me....see rose tintit specs!

Thurs lots of good when you surround yourself with it.    

I hate bullies.    For obvious reasons..... See they sociopathic, psychopathic nutters, they are the ones that should break their backs working in prison to pay back what they destroyed.    

Sorry about your papa.  Hope your mum is coping.    I hope you are doing well too.    You are that  guy of FF that  I called the guy wae minnie layers.  

The layers underneath thon swearie, nottie guy showed through.  Yer just a big saft hearted laddie frum Edinbru.  

I doo like Aussie fitba


Well that's greenock fur ye...........a veritable shithole
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
notanimby



Joined: 21 May 2009
Posts: 575


Location: South Of The River, Doon Inverclyde Way

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 8:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Clash wrote:
Actually: I quite like Greenock Bern fur various reasons:

It's on the way tae Millport fur a start which is guid.

Last time I passed through it had a marina which had yachts bigger than maist people's hooses.

Ma folks lived in Helensburgh fur mair than 30 years and ah'm here tae tell you that Helensburgh leaves Greenock standing shithole-wise and I must confess that looking over to Greenock wis something that some o the fuckers wid aspire to.

Oddly enough I wis telt about this just last week. These folk were ma parents' next door neighbours and I know them well so beat that Greenock:

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news...fire-killer-scott-snowden-2154848


I had a guy who worked for me, he flitted frae Helensburgh tae barrheid, as he said Helensburgh was a shithole.
He obviously never paid much attention tae barrheid when he went looking furra new hoose
Monday efter he flitted, he comes intake W***, shocked that the aff-sales hudda metal grill over the counter
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
dosser



Joined: 28 Apr 2009
Posts: 676



PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 9:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

notanimby wrote:
shocked that the aff-sales hudda metal grill over the counter


A certain, now gone, shipyard in Leith used tae hae a metal grill ower the desk in the clocking-on howf tae stop the night shift smuggling hookers in.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ozneil



Joined: 10 Mar 2010
Posts: 170


Location: Dee Why NSW

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 4:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

dosser wrote:

A certain, now gone, shipyard in Leith used tae hae a metal grill ower the desk in the clocking-on howf tae stop the night shift smuggling hookers in.


Nae wunner they built this boat wi' twa shairp ends

[img][/URL][/img]
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Bern



Joined: 04 Aug 2013
Posts: 27



PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 4:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My home town disnae need me to defend it.    It's full of  people that do that every day simply by being magnificent people.    
I am often shocked to see bars on windows too but the more I think of how the place I'm living in now copes with security it's naw any better here.    Lawyers, insurance companies, banks etc. have great big reinforced glass walls to keep out aggressive people.   Houses and shops have pretty iron scroll W*** on the windows and doors..... and fancy alarm systems.   It might look nicer than iron grills but it's all the same.    It's just esthetics.   Grills are cheaper.    
Makes me wonder if Greenock has more than its fair share of violence or if it just looks worse.  I could look it up but I prefer to drink wine and read a good murder mystery than look up statitstics.  

Beauty it all around me when I go back home to my folks and my part of Scotland.    I get spoiled rotton.  There is a wee bit of a culture change.    It's naw awe bobby sox and innersinse any merr.   I'm enjoying touching base again with people that know it now better than I do.    
Is it the same he world over?   Is the world not experiencing the same changes?    Naw sure yet.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
notanimby



Joined: 21 May 2009
Posts: 575


Location: South Of The River, Doon Inverclyde Way

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 9:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bern wrote:
My home town disnae need me to defend it.    It's full of  people that do that every day simply by being magnificent people.    
I am often shocked to see bars on windows too but the more I think of how the place I'm living in now copes with security it's naw any better here.    Lawyers, insurance companies, banks etc. have great big reinforced glass walls to keep out aggressive people.   Houses and shops have pretty iron scroll W*** on the windows and doors..... and fancy alarm systems.   It might look nicer than iron grills but it's all the same.    It's just esthetics.   Grills are cheaper.    
Makes me wonder if Greenock has more than its fair share of violence or if it just looks worse.  I could look it up but I prefer to drink wine and read a good murder mystery than look up statitstics.  

Beauty it all around me when I go back home to my folks and my part of Scotland.    I get spoiled rotton.  There is a wee bit of a culture change.    It's naw awe bobby sox and innersinse any merr.   I'm enjoying touching base again with people that know it now better than I do.    
Is it the same he world over?   Is the world not experiencing the same changes?    Naw sure yet.


Aye greenock's changing, it's actually defying all laws of physeeks, biology and natural philosfae and getting even worser and worser

Jist when you thought it had reached the nadir of shitholeness, it pulls off another lunge tae the bottom.

Yes indeedy greenock sure knows how to excell at being a shithole, managing to sat ahead in the race to the bottom by even beating other shitholes like Coatbridge, Armadale, Cumnock ( auld n new) although they are daein their best east tae catch up.

Only a few demented  souls here still wear those rose tinted spectacles so favoured by the diaspora - they are called coonsilurs, maistly of the LIEBOOR SCUM variety, who seem convinced that someone is going to being thousands of jobs and save all
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Clash



Joined: 28 Apr 2009
Posts: 313


Location: Brisbane

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 9:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jesus wept Nota; and I used tae think that Toronto wis an awfy place.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger
Clash



Joined: 28 Apr 2009
Posts: 313


Location: Brisbane

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 9:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ozneil wrote:


Nae wunner they built this boat wi' twa shairp ends



Typical Oz homophobic joke Ozzie; you should be ashamed of yersel.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger
ozneil



Joined: 10 Mar 2010
Posts: 170


Location: Dee Why NSW

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 4:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Clash wrote:
ozneil wrote:


Nae wunner they built this boat wi' twa shairp ends



Typical Oz homophobic joke Ozzie; you should be ashamed of yersel.




You've just got a dirty mind!!!! Rolling Eyes
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
notanimby



Joined: 21 May 2009
Posts: 575


Location: South Of The River, Doon Inverclyde Way

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 9:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Clash wrote:
Jesus wept Nota; and I used tae think that Toronto wis an awfy place.


I've always been impressed wae Toronto, they haven a rather excellent metro system. I've used it many a time

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> The Howff All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Card File  Gallery  Forum Archive
Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group
Create your own free forum | Buy a domain to use with your forum